Monday, February 1, 2010

Extra Credit


As I mentioned on the first day of class, I have decided that I will offer everyone some extra credit opportunities this semester.

Like I have done the past couple of years in my classes- if there is interest- there will be an optional field trip to Effigy Mounds National Monument offered. http://www.nps.gov/efmo/index.htm If you go on this trip (which will take place when it gets warmer in March or April), I will give you 3 points on top of your final overall grade in the class.

Also, on Tuesday I will mention the opportunity to watch some films outside of class for extra credit. If you watch one of the films I approve and write a 2-3 page response, you will get one extra credit point. Like with the trip to Effigy, this will be offered only if there is class interest.

1 comment:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

    ReplyDelete