Monday, April 19, 2010

oops I forgot about the blog

I completely forgot we were supposed to blog over the movie..hope I can still do this, but the movie was interesting. It was difficult to get into because the lack of set up. However, it was a different Western than what we've watched so far in the sense of a traditional western. Shane for example had the good guy defending the family life with a set of ideas and the violence was more of random gun shots going off. Whereas the wild bunch was different in the sense of the gore and violence being displayed. However, the whole relationship between the outlaws and bounty hunters wasn't apparent to me. The outlaws didn't appear to be terrible characters, just men looking to keep living in their old ways and trying to survive without society conforming to a "civilization." However, I was like most of the class, very unsure what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment